How do I measure ROI?
Ultimately measuring ROI comes back to your goals for the site in the first place.
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Improve Brand Perception
- Lead Generation / Qualification
- Increase Customer Engagement
- Direct Sales
Your goals need to be compared against your expenses.
- Initial design and development
- Content creation and maintenance
- Hosting and technology
- SEO and SEM/SMM activities
- Lifespan of the program
Only you can determine the value to your business of each satisfied goal.
If the numbers don’t line up, then you may want to discuss the matter with your digital marketing agency — or fill out the form next to this post — to talk about some adjustments.